Dr. Jonathan Jackson speaks with the Brigham and Women’s Hospital Center for Alzheimer Research and Treatment speaks about Dementia and the African American community.
- Reducing holiday stress for families navigating Alzheimer’s and other dementias
- Congratulations to the Most Recent Dementia Friendly Communities !
- East Longmeadow Working to Make Town a Dementia Friendly Community – Video
- Is it typical for people with dementia to sleep a lot during the day?
- Staying Safe and Joyful: Tips for a Dementia-Friendly Holiday Celebration from the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America