First Responders work every day with older adults and can clearly benefit from understanding how to work with people living with dementia. It is especially important that First Responders can quickly identify people living with the condition so that they can modify the way the patient is treated.
- Alzheimer’s Association, First Responders
- Alzheimer’s Orange County, Police, and First Responders Training Videos
- DFA Sector Video – First Responders
- International Association of Chiefs of Police, Alzheimer’s Initiatives
- National Council of Certified Dementia Practitioners, Tips for First Responders
- Project Lifesaver
- U.S. Department of Justice, Alzheimer’s Aware