For many, the holiday season is a joyful one spent together with loved ones—including families affected by dementia. Being adaptable and building an inclusive environment are key to creating dementia-friendly holidays and celebrations. With the holiday season right around the corner, the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America (AFA) is providing tips on how families affected by dementia can adapt holiday gatherings to make them safe and dementia-friendly during this festive time.
- Congratulations to the Most Recent Dementia Friendly Communities !
- East Longmeadow Working to Make Town a Dementia Friendly Community – Video
- Is it typical for people with dementia to sleep a lot during the day?
- Staying Safe and Joyful: Tips for a Dementia-Friendly Holiday Celebration from the Alzheimer’s Foundation of America
- Advancing the Science: Diversity and Equity in Alzheimer’s Research